Sunday 19 July 2009

life in pink

I discovered this lady on Flick, and it was love at first sight when I discovered her photostream. I have a slight suspicion that she *might* like pink. As I've said before, more is more, don't let anyone trick you into thinking otherwise. I can't get enough of people who go to extremes.









I think I love my art supplies more than I love anything I could make with them.. so I obviously also love seeing other people's studios work spaces and crafty stuff:


She makes sock creatures, they come in more colours than pink, like this goth sock creature:

But I guess it doesn't come as a big shock that she makes her sock creatures in pink as well:

You can find her sock creatures along with other sugary cute stuff she makes in her Etsy shop: kittypinkstars.etsy.com
And you can also find her on Flickr, blogger, myspace and facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment